Well, I understand your position, but what about semi-auto rifles?

You may ask... Wherever you go, you can find around you people that praise the phenomenal versatility of the AR-15 rifle. And obviously, they are right in every aspect. Almost any gun manufacturer that treasure their own brand, comes with a variant of AR-15. And, you might say that this rifle is for big boys. Well... almost! 

As I said in another article, I "grew up" with an AK-47 clone in my hands. I mean, I became a true man, when I satisfied the military service in my country, as mothers like to say about their children. I liked that rifle but.. there wasn't too much of a choice. So, what I would like to have in States? He he! It is a secret - I'm kidding so I will tell you. 

My semi-auto rifle of choice is a Ruger production - maybe you start to suspect already my choice. Yep, it is a Mini-14 rifle in 5.56 caliber. A ranch rifle, but with a tactical twist, to become also a trusty home defense weapon. So, here it is:

Ruger Mini-14 Tactical Model 5888


This is all, nothing more to say. I see it more reliable and easier to maintain that an AR-15. I might be very wrong, but is how I see it.

Anyway, I still see semi-auto rifles as an overkill for a homesteading. Maybe except for rimfire ammunition. Oops, my position starts to change? Is too early to say that. I'm not yet an American citizen. But I am already a Heaven citizen, through my savior Lord Jesus.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Noua harta a Europei

Noul normal - viata intr-o zona activa seismic

Bring the Land of the Bible to your doorstep!

The subscription box that follows in the footsteps of Jesus, delivering the best artisanal food, crafts, and content from across the Holy Land straight to your door.

Join us on a journey that brings the Land of the Bible, it's people and it's history to life while supporting the people who call Israel home.

Get Started

Total Pageviews